New Artist Marketing Tools
Hit Counter The hit counter will display a link to that member's profile on the Artistic Network as well as a numeric value that displays how often that member's pages have been displayed. It will increase every time the artist's articles, profile and events are displayed. It also increments when that link appears on another web page using the code provided. An example of that counter is at the bottom of each members' articles, profile and individual events.
*With the exception of the Artistic Network main profile, these numbers date back only to December 18, 2005.
Latest Articles This code displays an iframe lisitng that author's latest articles on the Artistic Network. It also includes a search form that produces results that are limited to the author.
To use these tools, login to your account and go to "My HTML Tools".
- Website Upgrades
Information on upgrades applied to the features and functions on the Artistic Network website.
- New Text Format Tools
- New Music Pages
- Troubleshooting Page Now Online
- Page Errors fixed, New Ones Found
- First Name Bug Fixed
- Character Set Changed
- New Topics added to Article Menus
- Events Search Utility Upgraded
- Feature Search Upgrade
- Viewing Preference Upgrade
- Accessibility Upgrades
- More Accessibility and Viewing Preference Upgrades
- Major Site Upgrades
- New Artist Marketing Tools
- Member Newsletter Subscription Form
- Guestbook System Updates
- FireFox Form Display Fix
- Document Search Results Upgrade
- Guest Icon Size Requirement Changed
- New Email Verification Enforcement
- Featured Articles Procedure Change
- New Account Email Options
- Hit Counter Update
- Major Media File Upgrades
- RSS Feed for Artists
- RSS Feed Updated
- New Visual Upgrades
- Join Form Updated
- New Username and Password Restrictions
- Artistic Network upgrades to Webonizer
- New Upgrades
- New WYSIWYG Editor for Articles